COVID-19 VIRUS DISINFECTION
VIRUS DISINFECTION SERVICES in cleveland, oh
is cleaning your office enough?
Using a cleaning service alone does not guarantee you have eliminated germs and viruses from your premises. According to the CDC:
“Current evidence suggests that SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) may remain viable for hours to days on surfaces made from a variety of materials. Cleaning of visibly dirty surfaces followed by disinfection is a best practice measure for prevention of COVID-19 and other viral respiratory illnesses.”
Our service uses hospital grade EPA registered disinfectant through a specialized fogging machine. Fogging delivers disinfecting solution to high touch areas as well as hard to reach places often missed by regular cleaning methods.
WHY CHOOSE US TO DISINFECT YOUR HOME OR business?
- Safer environment for family, friends, customers and employees
- Hospital-grade EPA registered disinfectant reducing cross-contamination
- Dependable, reliable service following CDC guidelines
- Competitive pricing with special discounts for repeat clients
- Recurring services available and recommended
- We are a local, family-owned and operated business
DISINFECTING SERVICE PRICING
PREPARING YOUR HOME OR OFFICE FOR DISINFECTING
- Make sure your food and dishes (coffee pots, etc.) are put away
- Paper and light weight-materials need to be secured
- Pets and their items (toys, beds, bowls) need to be removed
- All electronic devices (computers, TVs etc.) need to be shut off
EXAMPLE LIST OF FACILITIES WE DISINFECT:
- Residential homes
- Retail stores
- Restaurants / Bars
- Hotels and Motels
- Apartments / Condominiums
- Car dealerships
- Barber shops / beauty salons
FAQ ABOUT DISINFECTING SERVICE
We use hospital grade EPA registered disinfectant made in the USA.
Upon service, a customer will receive a product information sheet with the registration number and verification that the product does kill COVID-19 and is tuberculocidal, bactericidal, virucidal and fungicidal.
The disinfectant that we use kills Coronavirus in 10 minutes.
Disinfectant contains a pleasant floral fragrance that is non-offensive.